This is an eyeshadow called Nic Cage Raking Leaves On A Brisk October Afternoon.
wow i love that eyeshadow you’re wearing, what’s it called?
oh just the nic cage raking leaves on a brisk october afternoon i bought yesterday
…and this is basically why everyone should buy from Shiro. Did you know they also put candy in your order? They do. Like srsly. For reals. I got mine. I ate it. (the candy, not the eyeshadow)
Omg I am IN LOVE with their King under the mountain color but if I ever wore it IT WOULD MAKE ME SO SAD.
their other colors include “No Oscar For Leo Dicaprio” and “Dammit, Moon Moon”
Their color of the month is “I Am Groot.” I’m dying.
Game of Thrones + Text Posts - House Lannister
Archetypes: ORPHEUS + EURYDICE (requested by drowninglovers)
He stumbles onward, ever upward, but his body is in wrack and ruin; a burnt husk left in the wake of the song. He trembles. The song that made dread Persephone cry; the song that set the dead howling and his lover a-stumbling after him; such things are not for mortal bodies to bear. With blood in his mouth and thorns in his knees where he knelt to beg, he makes a choice. There is no doubt nor terror left in his heart. He turns to look upon Eurydice because there is nothing left of him now but her.
Aaron’s entrance, and saying hi to his family!
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
EVEN IF IT IS ONLY 65p YOU’D AT LEAST EXPECT THEM TO USE THE WORD “PUPPY”.
OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO USE IT BUT I DID IT I DID THE THING
The new Final Destination movie looks great
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
i got really happy about this and then i was like “this dog is probably dead” and now i am crying
There’s hope, apparently.
My dad stopped expressing disappointment in me years ago and just sort of gets tired now
have a fathers day birthday
MY BIRD IS SITTING IN THE TOP CORNER OF HER CAGE CALLING MY DOG’S NAME AND ASKING IF HE WANTS A TREAT AND IF HE WANTS TO GO TO OUTSIDE AND HE’S TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT’S HER SO EVERYTIME SHE SAYS SOMETHING HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE
SHE LAUGHS EVERYTIME TOO AND NOW HE’S JUMPING ON ME AND BARKING AND GETTING MAD AT ME LIKE OLIVER TURN AROUND AND LOOK IN THAT HUGE ASS CAGE AND BEG HER FOR A FUCKING TREAT OR SOMETHING.
your bird is an asshole
id like think im an alternative badass girl who doesn’t give a fuck and doesnt live by societys rules, but in reality i do all my homework and never back talk teachers and i say “please” and “thank you” and “sorry” way too much.
this post is making me rethink my life why
Hermione Granger did all of those things and was still a total badass
Awesome aerial photos of Iceland by Sarah Martinet
French photographer Sarah Martinet recently took an excursion from her usual wedding and portrait work to shoot this fantastic series of aerial landscapes of Iceland. Capturing the Nordic country’s beautiful, lush hills and valleys was no easy task. Sarah hung herself out the side of an open airplane to get these unobstructed shots of the Icelandic countryside. Every mountain peak, rushing waterfall, and flowing waterway is able to be seen all at once in each terrific shot thanks to the hard to get angles. She has much more of her work from Iceland, including many she shot on the ground which allowed to get some great intimate shots of an Iceland viking village